22 August, 2011

Connection Problems

So, I'm finally home from my short break and came home to a house without an Internet connection. For me, that was the equivalent to the end of the World, especially when it came to the predicament that I would be unable to post any new chapters.
Thankfully, the problem has been fixed and access to the Internet via a computer is now possible and I don't have to rely on the Internet source from my mobile phone anymore as my only window into the virtual World.
I've been working on my latest chapters for RFTEV and Doctor Who: Jigsaw which I will be posting on Protagonize.com very shortly.
In other news, I collected my A Level Results last Thursday (18th August) and earned enough UCAS points to secure me a place at University this September, which I'm very thrilled and excited about.
Until next time, comment, rate, subscribe and be sure to keep up-to-date with my work on www.Protagonize.com (MichaelaJakeReynolds).
Much love,
MJReynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment