11 August, 2011

Greetings from the South West

I am away on a short break before I go to Uni next month and thought I'd send all you lovely people a big hello and a virtual stick of rock :)
The weather's okay and we're not far from the sea front so all is merry and bright over here.
For those who live in areas of the UK where the riots are taking place on a more serious scale, I wish you all the safety in the World and hope that you, and those close to you, are hurt, injured or killed unnecessarily. For those of you who are actually taking part in the riots, I hope you can sleep well at night knowing that you're causing all the problems and destruction that you are: you sicken me.
On a brighter note, don't forget that my work is always available to read, completely free, at Protagonize.com. The following link will take you directly to my Author Profile where links to each of my works can be found: http://www.protagonize.com/author/MichaelaJakeReynolds
Happy reading!
Much love,
MJReynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment