23 September, 2011

A little tid bit...

Apologises for the lack of writing recently. I've been so pre-occupied with starting University that I've not had time to do much else than pack and prepare. Now that I'm here, it's also the last thing I want to think about. Lessons start next week so I'll be stuck into my work for that.
Another reason for my lack of writing is that I'm basically waiting for others in my collab stories to post. I understand that they have their reasons for not posting - such as school and such - and all I can do is be patient: even though I dying to continue!
Dominoes is well and truly going nowhere at the moment. I've got an idea but it's still vague. I haven't got it all planned out in my head yet and until I can figure out a vague outline it will remain on hold for the time being.
Until next time,
Much love,
MJReynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment