09 August, 2011

Recommendations

Hello, my lovelies :) how are you all today?
Romance for the Emotional Vacant is really getting the buzz around Protagonize.com this week and has been voted as #3 on this week's Most Recommended list with 3 recommendations.
Also, I'd have three members become fans of my work, which I'm over the moon with :)
Becoming Featured on the site, I feel, has definately let more people know about me and my work, providing direct links straight from the main Author page from the homepage.
For a direct link to RFTEV please click the title of the blog (above) and remember: rate, comment and recommend if you enjoyed it :)
For more of my work, please visit my Protagonize Profile Page: http://www.protagonize.com/author/MichaelaJakeReynolds
Much love,
MJReynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment